What is Warranty Chain (WAC)?
The Warranty Chain project has a goal of implementing easy recording of warranty documents and service tags to blockchain – for the convenience of the users – and then persuading manufacturers and service companies to acknowledge this format of warranty related data.
They remain anonymous as of the time of this post.
- Coin name: Warrancty Chain
- Ticker: WAC
- Block Reward: 1 – 5 WAC
- Masternode Collateral: 1000 WAC
- Masternode Reward: 50% – 85%
- Staking (POS) Reward: 50% – 15%
- Block Time: 60 seconds
- Total supply: 21.000.000 WAC
- Premine: 1% – 210.000 WAC
Important WAC links
- Website: https://warrantychain.info
- Explorer: https://explorer.warrantychain.info
- Whitepaper: https://warrantychain.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/WAC-Whitepaper-ENG.pdf
- Discord: https://discord.gg/qAcXP2A
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/WarrantyChain
- GitHub: https://github.com/WarrantyChain/WAC
- Telegram: https://t.me/WarrantyChain
- BitCoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5176386.0
Where can I buy Warranty Chain?
Or follow all exchanges here https://blog.simplepospool.com/exchanges
You can also host your Warranty Chain masternode on Simple Masternode if you prefer. You will always control your coins and we take care of all tech setup for your VPS and update it when it´s needed.
If you want to learn more about it, just read this post: https://blog.simplepospool.com/how-to-create-a-masternode-with-simple-masternode