What is SOMBE (SBE)?
Sombe is the first alternative payment way in africa built on blockchain. It allow people to send, reveive and keep payment on an online wallet. SBE allow merchants around the world to accept SBE as payment on https://sombemerchant.com/
Use SBE Merchant’s retail, ecommerce, billing, and donation tools to accept payments from customers and business clients around the world. Receive settlement for SBE directly to your SBE Wallets with zero price volatility or risk.
They remain anonymous as of the time of this post.
- Coin name: SOMBE
- Ticker: SBE
- Algorithm: Quark
- Block Time: 60 Seconds
- Difficulty Every Block
- Premine 1000,000,000 SBE
- Block Reward 5 SBE
- POS/MN/Proposal 45/45/10
- MN Collateral 2,000,000 SBE
SBE important links
- Website: https://sombe.org
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5194579
- GitHub: https://github.com/sombeProject/sombe/releases
- MN tracking: https://www.mnroi.info/coin/SBE
- Payment solution website: https://sombemerchant.com
- Whitepaper: https://sombe.org/manifeste.pdf
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SombeProject
- Block Explorer: http://chain.hashbro.org
- Telegram official FR: https://t.me/joinchat/JoKyCFj0k4YB9MHAYIho0g
- Telegram official EN: https://t.me/joinchat/JoKyCA_U0WoFNnQafHRyyQ
- Telegram Chanel official: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEqW_HaJFOyNL8FeEw
- Discord: https://discord.gg/m4pmQpa
- Sombe local: https://trademybro.com
- Coingecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/sombe
- Сoinpaprika: https://coinpaprika.com/coin/sbe-sombe
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmhIsy7l0oA&feature=youtu.be
Where can I buy SBE?
- CREX24 SBE/BTC https://crex24.com/exchange/SBE-BTC
- CREX24 SBE/TUSD https://crex24.com/exchange/SBE-TUSD
- CREX24 SBE/ETH https://crex24.com/exchange/SBE-ETH
- STEX SBE/BTC https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/SBE/240
You can also host your SOMBE masternode on Simple Masternode if you prefer. You will always control your coins and we take care of all tech setup for your VPS and update it when it´s needed.
If you want to learn more about it, just read this post: https://blog.simplepospool.com/how-to-create-a-masternode-with-simple-masternode