What is BitCom (BIC)?
Bitcom will provide a fast, low fee solution by having an open source API as well as a decentralized marketplace that allows for peer-to-peer transactions that are not governed by a central authority or are restricted to a centralized location.
They remain anonymous as of the time of this post.
- Coin name: Bitcom
- Ticker: BIC
- Block Time: 120 Seconds
- Block Reward: 25 – 3.12 BIC
- POS/MN: 20% POS – 80% MN
- MN Collateral 2,500 BIC
- Max supply: 21.000.000 BIC
- Premine: 1% – 210.000 BIC
- Coin maturity 61 Blocks
BIC important links
- Website: https://bitcom.network/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5209376
- Bitcoingarden: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=84170.0
- Discord: https://discord.gg/tTYKkS6
- Telegram: https://t.me/BitcomBIC
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitcomOfficial
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/Bitcom-107783984043616/
- Github: https://github.com/bitcomcoin/bitcom
- Block Explorer: http://18.104.22.168:3001/ | https://openchains.info/coin/bitcom/blocks
Where can I buy BIC?
- AltMarkets: https://altmarkets.io/trading/bicbtc
- Delion: https://dex.delion.online/market/DELION.BIC_DELION.BTC
- Norte Exchange: https://nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=BIC_BTC
You can also host your BIC masternode on Simple Masternode if you prefer. You will always control your coins and we take care of all tech setup for your VPS and update it when it´s needed.
If you want to learn more about it, just read this post: https://blog.simplepospool.com/how-to-create-a-masternode-with-simple-masternode