The coin listing policy precedes the coin presale policy and bot are applied.
Pre Sale on Simple Pos Pool is now a reality
We´ve created a service for any new coin that wants to make a Pre Sale through Simple Pos Pool´s platform.
What does the coin developer receive?
- We offer a comprehensive sales report with all transaction IDs
- The coin developer will have an additional personal menu to follow up all the sales
- The coin developer will have and overview of the current sales in Bitcoin
The rules are very simple and clear:
- Simple Pos Pool takes 5% of the sales in Bitcoin
- Simple Pos Pool send the received Bitcoin from the sales to the coin developer when it´s requested
- Simple Pos Pool will send only 50% of the sales until the coin is launched on the first usable exchange
- We use the remaining 50% to pay the investors if the coin turns out to be a scam, or we send it to the coin developer if they fill all the previous requirements
- In case of SCAM, those 50% are paid out to the investor according to the % they acquired
- The coin developer needs to pay a fee of 0.05 BTC to Simple Pos Pool to cover the costs of the servers while there is no exchange. These costs are for instance VPS for masternodes.
If you have any questions about this Coin Pre Sale Listing Policy, please contact us.
This document was last updated on 19-04-2020